Custom Masked Berserker Predator

Kratos1

Hi guys. It me again :) I have just finish working on this Masked Berserker Predator from Neca. I have use reference from the 1/6 scale predator as a base and it comes out well like the Un-masked Berserker predator I have shown earlier. Hope you all like it and it has the same feature like removable armor held by magnets and the snake reptile like skin texture who was becoming known as "Mr Black" Will be on sale soon :)

Here is the Masked Berserker with his Un-masked counter-part
IMG_2946.jpg

And with flash to show some details on the skin and paint work.
IMG_2945.jpg

Close up on the bio.
IMG_2947.jpg

Front shot
IMG_2949.jpg

Feet painted to look metallic like the movie
IMG_2950.jpg

I painted it bronze like and dark wash to bring out the texture. After that I polish the top coat to make it shine. Same goes to all the armored pieces on him.

Back of berserker
IMG_2951.jpg

Side view
IMG_2952.jpg

Close up on the bio
IMG_2953.jpg

Final shot
IMG_2954.jpg

And finally back in the packaging and be ready for sale
IMG_2958.jpg

Next one will be the classic predator which is coming soon.

LOLZ. If Neca did that I won't have this chance to use my skills to make some decent cash to foot my wedding bills :) I'm glad you like my work. it actually didn't take very long to complete this Berserker. It actually shorter compare to the Un-masked version. Due to the color toning and texturing that I have use on the Un-masked version somehow allow me replicated it on the Masked version. Time taken between these two is actually alot shorter. The only thing that takes long is to polish and shine the armor parts.. Which is consider good as I have more time to prime and shade the Classic Predator. Can't wait to get it done. If anyone wanted me to help them repaint their Predators. Do let me know :)

man.. I love the look of that skin!! Looks like leather!

Many thanks man for your kind comments. You have the right to know sir. I've started working on these Neca Predators after seening what you have done on your neca classic predator.Before that I was only working on custom transformers and Gundam Model kits as commission job. Your neca classic predator alone is the inspiration that fired up my passion to take up this challenge for this project. And seeing you replying to my thread. I'm Honored Sir!!!

Many thanks for all your kind comments :D I'm glad those flew off the shelves on Ebay. Now all 10 sets are sold. And I'm in the mid of productions to get them up and ready for shipping :p Will be working harder for series 2

Many thanks for all your kind comments ;) I'm glad those flew off the shelves on Ebay. Now all 10 sets are sold. And I'm in the mid of productions to get them up and ready for shipping Will be working harder for series 2
really good work on these, makes me want to have a go with my set.....

They actually pop off with some moderated force. Just pull the upper torso and the lower legs and the loin cloth portions pop off.

LOLZ. If Neca did that I won't have this chance to use my skills to make some decent cash to foot my wedding bills B) I'm glad you like my work. it actually didn't take very long to complete this Berserker. It actually shorter compare to the Un-masked version. Due to the color toning and texturing that I have use on the Un-masked version somehow allow me replicated it on the Masked version. Time taken between these two is actually alot shorter. The only thing that takes long is to polish and shine the armor parts.. Which is consider good as I have more time to prime and shade the Classic Predator. Can't wait to get it done. If anyone wanted me to help them repaint their Predators. Do let me know :D
Are you still willing to repaint these bad boys, or could you just put some more up for sale on ebay, is there anyway, i could somehow contact you to repaint my figure. are you completely out of the business of painting predators at the moment, if so i hate to bother, its just your work on that masked berserker was phenomenal(not to say i didnt love the unmasked, im just in favor of how you made the masked one look), best ive seen yet.

And finally back in the packaging and be ready for sale B)

how do you take it out of the package so you can put it back in so it looks un-opened?

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back