CUSTOM DESIGN Bounty Hunter/Desert Dweller costume

Nicely done…there is a “history”, or “story”that one can see in this costume that speaks to the level of thought and high-level of craft put into the project.

And, it’s 100% original as a concept. The costume would fit into a dozen different franchises and look right at home.

I've begun a breakdown of the elements of the costume, identifying what I used for them. there's still more to go, but this is a start :)

z5LICiH.jpg

UvBkevS.jpg

R8pu9zc.jpg

Woman...if you're not featured in one of those series as a new character, I'll eat my Disney+subo_O:cool::cool:(y)(y)
I *sort of* wish they would.

I'm not thrilled with all that they've put out recently, but have had no complaints as far as the costumes and props are concerned (well, apart from the Vespa Gang :p ) and in fact have continued to be inspired by what i've seen in the background of all of these new shows.

I'd love to just be invited to bring my outfit and lurk around in a cantina and be glimpsed in a shot or two. that'd be enough... wouldn't even need to be paid for it :)

You could do what I used to do and just show up.
I'd put on all my WWII gear and go to living history events. The museum people just assumed I was supposed to be there, and I'd make myself at home among the reenactors and hang out all day.

You could do what I used to do and just show up.
I'd put on all my WWII gear and go to living history events. The museum people just assumed I was supposed to be there, and I'd make myself at home among the reenactors and hang out all day.
I'm a bit far from anywhere they're filming :p

But if i were in the area, i definitely would. they'd have a hard time deciding if i was supposed to be there or not

You could submit pics of your costume to the production. Lots of people here, on the RPF, working on various SW series (coolhanluked for example);)
It's worth a try!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back