CUSTOM DESIGN Bounty Hunter/Desert Dweller costume

Psab keel

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Your pictures popped up on the click-able photo banners on the top of the main RPF page. Just looking through them again, I'm just so impressed with this costume and the design work/ execution!

One of these days I'll have to try my hand at a custom Star Wars bounty hunter/ non Jedi type character. You really did stellar work on this!!!

Icknaybob

Holy crap! This is awesome! This is my favorite type of Star Wars cosplay/costuming. Original Characters that are still made with the aesthetics of the movies/shows. I love this!

kristen jones

Master Member
Your pictures popped up on the click-able photo banners on the top of the main RPF page. Just looking through them again, I'm just so impressed with this costume and the design work/ execution!

One of these days I'll have to try my hand at a custom Star Wars bounty hunter/ non Jedi type character. You really did stellar work on this!!!
no kidding??!! i missed it :/

I think you should... I'd love to see what you come up with

kristen jones

Master Member
FINALLY got to bring this out to a con this past weekend at Motor City Comic Con in Novi, so i'd thought it was time for an updated look at the outfit all together:

nFjIQFf.jpg

WB3IwSY.jpg

XNI8yeA.jpg

And some detailed looks at the survival pack:

7dc3dnx.jpg

97UxLwz.jpg

mVDDGyn.jpg

ID10T

Sr Member
That is great in every way!

From concept to completion- really well thought out and executed.

By the way, I had that exact BB gun you used for the side arm. And I had mounted a scope on it, and used it for indoor target practice! Funny to see that again!

kristen jones

Master Member
Thank you very much, everyone!

I know that i shall favour this one highly at my upcoming conventions. I'm only sad that i didn't get a chance to wear it in the other two variations that i've made: One as a mashup with some of my Rey Scavenger parts, and also a bucket off look with a flight jacket. I shall have to remember to include those next time :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.