CUSTOM DESIGN Bounty Hunter/Desert Dweller costume

Your pictures popped up on the click-able photo banners on the top of the main RPF page. Just looking through them again, I'm just so impressed with this costume and the design work/ execution!

One of these days I'll have to try my hand at a custom Star Wars bounty hunter/ non Jedi type character. You really did stellar work on this!!!

Holy crap! This is awesome! This is my favorite type of Star Wars cosplay/costuming. Original Characters that are still made with the aesthetics of the movies/shows. I love this!

Your pictures popped up on the click-able photo banners on the top of the main RPF page. Just looking through them again, I'm just so impressed with this costume and the design work/ execution!

One of these days I'll have to try my hand at a custom Star Wars bounty hunter/ non Jedi type character. You really did stellar work on this!!!
no kidding??!! i missed it :/

I think you should... I'd love to see what you come up with

FINALLY got to bring this out to a con this past weekend at Motor City Comic Con in Novi, so i'd thought it was time for an updated look at the outfit all together:

nFjIQFf.jpg

WB3IwSY.jpg

XNI8yeA.jpg

And some detailed looks at the survival pack:

7dc3dnx.jpg

97UxLwz.jpg

mVDDGyn.jpg

That is great in every way!

From concept to completion- really well thought out and executed.

By the way, I had that exact BB gun you used for the side arm. And I had mounted a scope on it, and used it for indoor target practice! Funny to see that again!

Thank you very much, everyone!

I know that i shall favour this one highly at my upcoming conventions. I'm only sad that i didn't get a chance to wear it in the other two variations that i've made: One as a mashup with some of my Rey Scavenger parts, and also a bucket off look with a flight jacket. I shall have to remember to include those next time :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back