Custom Celtic

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

liquid venom

This is my AVP celtic custom, I tweaked the eyes and made them a more round shape rather than the long square shape they were previously, I used epoxy resin and sculpted and sanded it in, aswell as doing those spikes on the cheeks, I also painted it up in several layers of blacks, greys, silvers, and chromes, with accurate mirrored lenses.

I don't have a before picture but I am sure people have seen this version floating around from time to time to see what I have customised.

It is also for sale in classifieds, I have just put it up here to show it off, since it took me a while to do.

Let me know what you think please, and thanx for looking!

34rdrhd.jpg

2wpp0g4.jpg

eb2zgg.jpg

2i22893.jpg

bitmx3.jpg

20rss5c.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.