Custom Bio for Dogmeat52x

NewPredMaker

Hey guys here is my latest, a custom Bio for Dogmeat52x... He wanted a " Hell and Hot water" concept, a kind of, scuba Predator, hunter of the Deep thing. Hope you guys (especially Dogmeat -Ryan) Like it....

DSCF0848.jpg

DSCF0847.jpg

DSCF0846.jpg

DSCF0845.jpg.gif

DSCF0840.jpg.gif

I added a Clear Resin insert, Corrosion spots and a ReBreather style mouth piece...

interesting take, not trying to be too nit-picky but I think the solution/cement you used to attach the mouth-piece to the mask could be neatened(top picture). Looks like it was purposefully stuck on....um...if you know what I mean

Now THAT'S creativity! :)

I can just imagine a Predator clan having to draw straws on who has to hunt underwater. Ya know, cause they prefer heat? One gets the short straw: "RAAAAAARRRR!!!" Translation: "DAMN IT ALL!!!"

I like it, original design but the fact that I have to use a respirator for my job also adds to the fact of me liking it. It looks kind of like something from fallout.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back