Custom Berserker Predator

deepincision

Hey guys,

My latest custom: a full repaint of the Berserker Predator with a few modifications.
Main additions are:

-Additional armour around the waist from a NECA Gears of War Theron Sentinel and on the back as a sort of cape or cloak.
-A longer replacement wrist blade from my Classic Predator (which was broken while I was working on it)
-A plasmacaster from the NECA Wolf
-I also removed the jawbone and covered up the hole, as it gives the pred a sleeker look.

I did a full repaint using warmer colours for a reptilian feel, but I left the dreads the in the original colour. Finished off with gloss varnish.

View around the figure:
18.jpg

17.jpg

16.jpg

10.jpg

Detail on the main additions:
11.jpg

Next to my Classic Predator:
12.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Nice! I like the design, but I don't think he's berserker anymore, you should name him. Just my opinion. I taught I'm the only one who's broke a wrist blade, hehe.

Yeah, I agree with Sorrow on this one. It's just not really "Berserk" anymore in my opinion. He looks just more tan than Classic. does. But I like the armor and all, but not the paint. Give this Super Predator a cool original name.

Looks for me like a new interpretation of the P2. That's cool!
But the cape-thing does not work for me on this pred.
Also the classic blade in single version is not my taste. Make it double.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back