custom battle damaged berserker predator figure tutorial

spartanpred62

so hey uh the pics will come in sooon but yah any ways heres how u make one like mine k. first u need a neca masked berserker predator. then u need to pull of two teeth on the jawbone on his mask, then take his head off. second, you get some acrilic paint and paint the armor. third paint the mask and the back too. make sure that all of the armor is painted rainy day gray. or any other color for effect. pant small blobs of light green fer teh blood. now go to a sink and have some soap, tooth brush and hot water. put the soap on the figures armor and scrub tooth brush on armer. this may take a while but ull get it . it takes 20 minutes. but it werks. mine turned to be a dark black. so when ur done show me a pic of your result! this is spartanpred62 signing out. if u go :rolleyes: dont blame me. its your fault fer not doin it right. id be happy if u liked it.

tn.jpg

pp.jpg

ko.jpg

lp.jpg

huh.jpg

tn.jpg

This is all I read:

AS;DLKFJA;SDLFJKA;LDKFJA;DLFKA;DJKFA;JDKAJF;SDLKFJA;SLDKFJ;ASDLKFJ;ASLDKFJA;SDFK
AJ;SDLKFAJ;SDLKFJA;SDLKFJA;SDKFJA;SDKLFJA;SDFKLAJ;SDLFKAJ;SDLKFJA;SDKLFJA;SDKLFJA
;SLDKFJAL;SDKFJ;ALSDKFJ;ALSKDJF;ALKSDJFA;LSKDJF;AKLSDJF;SMFILAWEPOSDFUIAFUPSE89FU
ASPEIORJP3489UQ39285TI7U9WE8RFUAPSD8JFA;LSDKFJ;ASLDKFJA;WEKLAFJSEP8A9UER8AW03485R
7AW3489RTJAWEKJFPSODIFUPASDOIFUAS9P8E7R089W3475AW4E :rolleyes: A;SDLKFJA;SDLFJKA;LSDKFJAF

Looking forward to the pics.

I'll post some pics then. DID YOU GUYS KNOW? Arnold won many trophies, you can see them in the background in this picture.

Ixlb7.jpg

I'm not sure if you're new to message boards, but the pictures are very small. I can't make out any details at all. Try not to resize them so much.

all i can really see is a sink and a toothbrush,......

take huge photos ,.....better too big than to go blind,.....doooooood

SOUNDS cool,.....

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back