Custom armor for my pred. + Neck rings I'm designing...

So this whole concept may change buy the time I start building it in January... Currently building two suit's yet to be reveled so who knows what may happen...

Ok so I modified this one...

concept-armor.jpg.gif

oooooh I like that one

concept-armor.jpg.gif

It looks very Mayan to me - like a young warrior might wear it. I can visualize it in gold tones with
other metallic hues as well.

I like the direction you are going with this idea!!!

Steve

pretty knarlly dude! no that old school speak for ya. ancent speak aside, i dig the sketches looking spectacular and honestly i cant wait to see the real one completed. keep up the great work.

Ok so I had some time and had been thinking about what I want my Bio to look like....

So I had to go to Fair housing today and to say the least I had about 7 hours of drawing time...

This was one of many drawings I did today... The scan I did, made this look light on the right side....
concept-for-bio.jpg.gif

I think its to block'y....
"in the nose area"

Is it ok if I help you draw it out for a better sculpting? I'm bore drawing my own cheesy ideas.
Let me know.

concept-for-bio.jpg.gif

Here you go Dude. from your drawing looks like the P2 bio so kinda based on that. If not let me know what ur going for.
oneendBio.jpg

oneendBio.jpg

Here you go Dude. from your drawing looks like the P2 bio so kinda based on that. If not let me know what ur going for.
oneendBio.jpg

Re-Bionated love it!
That's ******* sick!!!! I can't wait to sculpt that now! **** man.... You suck! Now I want to start on that! LOL!

Thanks Bro! Let me know when you get my PM.

Thomas.

oneendBio.jpg

Dude If i was independantly Rich I'd make these all day, even if no one buys them. I've got hundreds of designs put away in storage (meaning bound on scrap paper folder) waiting to come to life.
I've sent you the other Bio-Tech Design check it out.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back