Limited Run Crystal Skull 1:1 - LIMITED EDITION - OPEN LIST!!

I'm generally not writing / posting much in forums. But I'm a little annoyed by the impatience of some members... I know it took a little longer, than originally expected. But this happens very often, when creating props, especially such complicated props as this one. Furthermore we had special circumstances due tu Covid.
Michele informed us all just a few days ago about the actual status.
I'm sure it will only take some more weeks. So please try to avoid asking every two days about the actual status, as it WON'T change the speed you will receive the prop. We ALL (who paid) will get the skull sooner or later. Just a little more patience please... :)

I'm # 11 and no email or PM yet concerning shipping
Your skull is already casted but it needs assembling and finisching.As I have a firm I work on the skulls at the end of each working day and believe I am working on them every saturday an Sunday too, please have patience.

I'm generally not writing / posting much in forums. But I'm a little annoyed by the impatience of some members... I know it took a little longer, than originally expected. But this happens very often, when creating props, especially such complicated props as this one. Furthermore we had special circumstances due tu Covid.
Michele informed us all just a few days ago about the actual status.
I'm sure it will only take some more weeks. So please try to avoid asking every two days about the actual status, as it WON'T change the speed you will receive the prop. We ALL (who paid) will get the skull sooner or later. Just a little more patience please... :)
I couldn't resist to write.... thanks!

no rush at all. I was just making sure I didn't miss a message. I was afraid you sent instructions and it went to my junk mail in my inbox. Take all the time you need.

No. 6 has arrived ten minutes ago. :)

51565461809_83885292b0_c.jpg

Hi if this is how it will be shipped internationally, I'm afraid this might arrive in broken pieces? That box seems so thin and all those styro pieces can move inside when roughly handled during shipping.
I wouldn't be concerned. The box is filled to its brim with styro pieces, which will keep the skull in place. The box is sturdy enough as well so it will arrive safe and sound at your door

Hi if this is how it will be shipped internationally, I'm afraid this might arrive in broken pieces? That box seems so thin and all those styro pieces can move inside when roughly handled during shipping.
As you can reed on a few precedent posts, l tested the packaging and sent the first skull.Test means we dropped a parcel from the stairs and the result was no damaging.

Thanks, Michele

As you can reed on a few precedent posts, l tested the packaging and sent the first skull.Test means we dropped a parcel from the stairs and the result was no damaging.

Thanks, Michele
Thanks for this. If the skull is wrap by bubble wrap also then that somehow does it for me. I just hope it doesn't get damage during shipping. If ever, can I request for extra packaging just in case when mine ships? Just pm you when you pm me when mine is about to ship.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back