Limited Run Crystal Chamber Run-Obi Wan Ep 4 Lightsaber "Romans MK1"

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

jorged123

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
It's a work of art! Thanks for putting in another run. Highly recommended. I love the mechanism and the brass accents. The pictures don't do it justice. Thanks again.

noybman

Stardate -303438... Oh wait, wrong millenia, Help me Obi Wan .... Hook me up Spirit of ob1, I'm sending you payment. Thanks,

Last edited:

noybman

Thank you Spirit of ob1 - Posted my buy on Wednesday @ 10PM EST, and today I received a nice looking priority mail box in the mail box.
I opened it ......
20190727_182839.jpg

.........and inside was a beautiful work of art.