Crysis 2: Majestic Tactical Revolver

Tactonyx

Greetings everyone, once again, I would like to share one of my builds with you... The fifty caliber Majestic tactical revoler. As for how tactical it really is, I don't know, but it's certainly one of the more interesting sci-fi guns out there. It has so many moving, intricate parts, and building it is quite exciting. Thus far all I have is the blueprints and the cylinders, but the project should be gaining momentum here in the next few weeks.

2b-C2.jpg

Da+Guns+005.JPG

Da+Guns+002.JPG

I changed the cylinder a bit, by adding slots so the cylinder will rotate when the charging handle is pulled, or (if I can get it to work) pulling the trigger will get it to rotate.

Da+Guns+003.JPG

Also note, as far as I can tell, the Majestic is a caseless weapon.

Thank you for taking the time to look at my new project, any questions, comments or critiques are welcomed.

I've been playing Crysis 2 over the last week or so, and when I saw the Majestic I thought it would make a great prop! Looking good so far.

This game is all kinds of fun. I'm excited to see the finished product!

One suggestion, you can buy cheap RIS (the upper rail system) from an airstore store.

Thanks everyone,
@KMosher
I could buy a rail, but I prefer to build my own (Yeah, my friends would consider me cheap :p)

Heres a small update, nearly completed the magazine, just need to add some rims, tabs and primers. Also built the trigger guard/magazine cup.
Da+Guns+001.JPG

Hmmn... I guess not a whole lot of people share the same enthusiasm that I have for Crysis. Here's an update anyway's: The pistol grip.
Da+Guns+004.JPG

Surprisingly, it's quite comfy to hold.

I'm sure you'll get more activity as the build progresses, there isn't a whole lot to critique at this stage.

This looks great! maybe I missed it but what materials are you making this out of? Looks like Sintra or Styrene.

Thanks guy's
@Spike
I guess I never thought of it that way. I suppose I should make my next update something that someone will have something to say about...

This looks like a great build! I liked the Crysis games, and while I don't think I'd want to try to fire an actual .50 caliber pistol, that just makes it even better as a prop!

Here's my next update, I'm sure this will generate comment now.
Da+Guns+002.JPG

It's nearly finished. Looks like a boned fish as there are no pins or bolts to hold it together.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back