Interest Creative Conceptz Reverse Flash emblems prints

santiclause

Sr Member
Hello, I was wondering if anyone would be interested in purchasing 3D prints of some of these Reverse Flash chest emblems, side belt bolt emblems, and the center belt buckle. These were made for a client that just quit responding so it's time to try and give someone else the chance to try and get these items!
A $15 shipping fee for all orders, unless it's international..then I'll have to figure out the cost for those orders as they come.

We can offer two options.
1.) 3D print straight off the printer with support structures removed.
2.) 3D print with support structures removed and acetone treatment for extra smooth finish. ($20 flat extra fee per order, so if you order 3 prints it's just $20 for treatment, if you order 1 print it's still $20 for treatment).

Chest emblem 3D print - $35
Belt bolt pieces - $20
Belt Buckle - $50

screenshot 221.JPGscreenshot 222.JPGscreenshot 223.JPGscreenshot 224.JPGscreenshot 225.JPGscreenshot 226.JPG

Bump For today, sorry my phone said the last post I made was 3 days ago. I did not mean to double post, and I'm not sure how to delete a post.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back