Coulson's Destroyer Gun - Need pep help!

IronManiac

Sr Member
Check out Nova Prop's latest project..the Destroyer Gun from Avengers and Agents of Shield.

I started by Drawing it in Adobe illustrator, then transferring that render into Autodesk. I modeled one side, since both sides are the same (minus the forward grip). We're working out how to create a full scale replica kit, but we're also looking for help from the Pepakura community here.

Would anybody be willing to help unfold this beast? I would really like to see it in foam, as i think that would be a much easier build to complete will all the intricate details and levels of depth that this gun has. We would like to offer the pep for free here on the forum, but we're not experienced in working in the pepakura design software.

Screen Shot 2015-05-21 at 12.43.34 PM.pngScreen Shot 2015-05-21 at 12.43.54 PM.pngScreen Shot 2015-05-21 at 12.44.08 PM.png

Thanks!

Can you elaborate more on that? Do i need to combine all the pieces of the gun into one giant solid shape?

You can imagine, something this large is made up of lots of smaller pieces.

If i could put my two cents in... I think that some of the previous posts are right... I was thinking that maybe it would be good if you could maybe split the gun up into three or four files... since it is so big and probably pretty detailed... anyway, something to think about.. i hope that helps i wish i could offer to do some unfolding, but i am right in the middle of my first edit and unfolding project of my own... good luck with this....

Thanks Joe. I think you're right, i'll break it up into a few large sections. Any other tips on getting the model ready for pepping?

Hey... yeah, I would definitely say you are headed in the right direction.. I would know if you did not already determine how big each piece is so that it can be contributed towards the unfold.. So basically, how big is the weapon as a whole and as you split it up, that will tell you how big it is unless you already know. I did that when I did the r2 parts for Fierfek's r2. After you do all that, start contacting the people who offered to do the unfolding for you .. and there you go. good luck with your project..

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back