Costume Ideas Help!

Drummerman5000

So I'm trying to think up some ideas for a new project that I can wear to MCM comic con in october.
I'd like to keep it simple really, Ideally I'd like not to spend too much money as well.
I was initially thinking something along the lines of the Chris Pratt Star Lord or Casey Jones from TNMT.

Any ideas guys?

P.s. I realize that I said simple and Star Lord may not be that simple, but that character i'd be willing to put the effort in for.

Dan

MaceRider

Casey Jones is a simple enough costume, but I think since you've got until September-ish to work on it, you should go with something a little more involved.

division 6

Master Member
Wear mundanes and a BSG Media tag around your neck.

They thought I was with the press and where going to let me in for free at the last Wondercon I attended. (I had already bought a day pass)

Drummerman5000

Casey Jones is a simple enough costume, but I think since you've got until September-ish to work on it, you should go with something a little more involved.
We'll that's what I was thinking, since I have a while Id like to decided now so I can start in the spring and really make something great!

Wear mundanes and a BSG Media tag around your neck.

They thought I was with the press and where going to let me in for free at the last Wondercon I attended. (I had already bought a day pass)
Not a bad Idea, I'm not a huge fan of BSG myself though.

Ideally I'd like something with a mask etc. only because before I've gone as characters without full face masks and that's something I'd like to do next :)