Cool Idea for a Batman Beyond costume (opinions welcome) (pictures used are not mine)

Hero of Justice

Hi guys, I've done some digging around on the rpf and the internet and have come up with an amazing idea for a BB costume and I would like your opinion.

First, I would like to find out how a dye sub file would work on a sheet of carbon fiber spandex fabric, If it would print or not. I've done some digging around and have found something similar that's handmade and not printed, so I may have to go this route. It's one of aelynn000 threads that I am using as example by the way.

(These pictures are not mine, the two at the end belong to aelynn000 and mxer911 as examples)

Carbon-Fiber-Fabric.jpgbeltxx-1.jpg2013-04-02221758_zps439f045b.jpg
Second, after the pepakura and bondo stage, using one of the Blackkaos red hood files of coarse, I want to apply the carbon fiber sheet over the cowl same as mxer911 did with his batman cowl. Thank you to everyone who puts in their opinion and to anyone that views this thread. I think this will be an awesome and possibly expensive costume if this turns out well lol.
Thank you so much in advance for being a huge inspiration for this idea, aelynn000 and mxer911, you guys rock:D

Re: Cool Idea for a Batman Beyond costume (opinions welcome) (pictures used are not m

Why don't you just add the carbon fiber pattern to a dye sub file and print that instead?

Re: Cool Idea for a Batman Beyond costume (opinions welcome) (pictures used are not m

Yep, that was the first question I asked. Just would like to know if it were possible i guess.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back