Constantine paper props

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

TFrosst

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Can someone post the paper props that were posted here a while back? I think there was one or two. One was the cleopatra box and the other (if ther was another) I can't remember. If anyone has anything elese, please post. Thanks

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

RelicMaker

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Originally posted by TFrosst@Mar 2 2006, 12:32 AM
Can someone post the paper props that were posted here a while back?  I think there was one or two.  One was the cleopatra box and the other (if ther was another) I can't remember.  If anyone has anything elese, please post.  Thanks
[snapback]1196770[/snapback]​
This is all I have and from what I remember, this is all that was posted. If anyone has anything different, please post.

[attachmentid=6949]

[attachmentid=6950]

[attachmentid=6951]

adamata

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
How large is that cleo box? what are the dimensions?

does it fit a certain size match box?