Constantine, need help

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Eaglewood

Sr Member
Originally posted by TimDrakeRobin@Mar 27 2006, 10:05 PM
wow, getting a bottle is easier said than done. www.ardbeg.com doesnt hip to the usa or canada, and everywhere else it is  rediculously priced...gyar. :confused
[snapback]1214445[/snapback]​
Tim,
I have a good friend in Germany--Want me to check with him??

CLay

mez7

Sr Member
Originally posted by TimDrakeRobin@Mar 28 2006, 04:03 AM
thanks for the link Juno. The plaque offer is for a trade of a bottle.
[snapback]1214541[/snapback]​
empty bottle?

TimDrakeRobin

Sr Member
Originally posted by mez7+Mar 28 2006, 04:38 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mez7 @ Mar 28 2006, 04:38 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-TimDrakeRobin
@Mar 28 2006, 04:03 AM
thanks for the link Juno. The plaque offer is for a trade of a bottle.
[snapback]1214541[/snapback]​
empty bottle?
[snapback]1214581[/snapback]​
[/b]
as long as is is in good condition yea

juno

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I know -- I was kidding. I figured you could just buy it for $43. That's not bad for a bottle of scotch.

goldenage

Tim, if you wait a few months you can have my empty when it's finished. Failing that if you want a full bottle I'll ship one to you for cost.