Constantine: Lighter Project *UPDATE 04-09-2009 - Pics of brass parts are up*

Guys,

Just a friendly reminder, this is not an interrest list but to show the progress on this project. If you have questions, please send an email to shadowrunner@home.nl (my PM storage is pretty full)

still hunting for good screws, the engraver i talked to got back to me, he says he can do the coins and it will cost me a pretty penny ($10 per etched medal, unplated). but i think it would be very good to go all the way.

I am currently over at my families home, so i won't be online too much till wednesday or thursday.

cheers,

Marc

I spend most of last week at my family in law's house so no updates from this end, although i think i found good screws.

I did manage to get the amount of zippos needed.

I received a 'sorry but we can't do it email' from another engraver, maybe i should do it myself.

Marc

l.jpg

Just a little work in that corner.

-Mike

Still watching this with great interest but I couldn't resist. I picked up one of the ones from Japan. It's nice even if it isn't "perfect". It appears to be licensed, it has Constantine and DC comics TM and © marks. If you guys want detailed photos let me know.

wynnstudio

Originally posted by wynnstudio@Aug 31 2005, 08:30 AM
Still watching this with great interest but I couldn't resist. I picked up one of the ones from Japan. It's nice even if it isn't "perfect". It appears to be licensed, it has Constantine and DC comics TM and  © marks. If you guys want detailed photos let me know.

wynnstudio
[snapback]1068850[/snapback]​

wynstudio...
you officially "know".
:lol
POST AWAY.

*ss*

Originally posted by wynnstudio@Aug 31 2005, 06:30 AM
Still watching this with great interest but I couldn't resist. I picked up one of the ones from Japan. It's nice even if it isn't "perfect". It appears to be licensed, it has Constantine and DC comics TM and  © marks. If you guys want detailed photos let me know.

wynnstudio

Can you obtain more?

Originally posted by docholl+Aug 31 2005, 10:46 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(docholl @ Aug 31 2005, 10:46 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-wynnstudio
@Aug 31 2005, 06:30 AM

wynnstudio

Can you obtain more?
[snapback]1068905[/snapback]​
[/b]

You can odred them still, just pricey. I ended paying $124.80 - way over the top but WTH.

They do not send outside of the Japan so you have to use a buying service.

this is the pricing for the company I used:

Price 8500 yen
Shipping from the seller 800 yen
COD charge included
--------------------------------------
Sub Total 9300 yen
Our charge(minimum) 2000 yen
Estimated shipping to you(EMS) 1680 yen
--------------------------------------
Japanese Yen total 12980 yen
Convert to US$(ex rate 104.00) US$ 124.80

I used

http://www.crescent-shop.com/

Just send them the info and a web link and they will order items for you.

Pics to follow soon.

wynnstudio

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back