Conman on ebay, again

it happens quite often really. i have been con-ed too on ebay. watch for this email.

books4sale.2007@yahoo.com

i managed to get my $ back after issuing a chargeback with my credit card company and 2 months of investigation.

^ It's a Looooooooooong story, but trust me you would be way better off to avoid this ahem..person. For starters he stole alot of money from members of a "V" forum and NEVER sent them anything. Lestat, thanks as always for the great heads up Brotha:)!

^ It's a Looooooooooong story, but trust me you would be way better off to avoid this ahem..person. For starters he stole alot of money from members of a "V" forum and NEVER sent them anything. Lestat, thanks as always for the great heads up Brotha:)!

You're welcome buddy.

It was, I and another member have several photo's of the mannequin that he took before he started using it as both his avatar and as his female persona there.

The costumes might be real, but no one will get them, he's just trying to get money from people, again. people on other V forums lost hundreds of Dollars/pounds.

And this is him--

Pic was taken at an erotica expo at earls court, London, probably where he bought the "lt.Alicia" mannequin/sex doll.

Last edited:
Hi guys, so shocked to hear this. Andy just contacted me literally now on Face book , asking if the dress I showed belonged to a popular British actress. I researched his name and stumbled on your comments on here. I have uploaded his latest photo for you and can report he is living inBayynahinch, Down, UK. Originally from Chester, Cheshire. His birth date is 6th January 1973.

Attachments

• 51F1999A-A4BE-4471-9360-3E16BE381E34.jpeg
    51F1999A-A4BE-4471-9360-3E16BE381E34.jpeg
    716.9 KB · Views: 197
Hi guys, so shocked to hear this. Andy just contacted me literally now on Face book , asking if the dress I showed belonged to a popular British actress. I researched his name and stumbled on your comments on here. I have uploaded his latest photo for you and can report he is living inBayynahinch, Down, UK. Originally from Chester, Cheshire. His birth date is 6th January 1973.
Sorry, Ballynahinch.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back