Completed TitianFall militia pilot cosplay ! Pics

mattrendar

i want to make a titan pilot uniform and gear . games looking good , and i love the designs of the pilots / troopers . well here i go . i'll post progress as i go . im going to start with the helmet . any one else taking this journey ? well ill post as soon as i have some progress ...

Last edited:
Re: gearing up to do some titanfall cosplay !

Will keep an eye out for this. Game looks sweet and I'm really interested in seeing someone make the helmet/armor from the game.

The suit in the first set of pictures almost looks like a modified mig pilot pressure suit. ( I mean under everything else) Might be a place to start.

I believe from the different pics there are different helmets . IM going to use a green flight suit and various pouches and web gear. IM going to Make the helmet , armor and the shoulder pads.

DUDE!!!

If you need a hand working out a 3D model breakdown (I won't profess to being able to create worth a crap in 3D, but I can disassemble/reassemble like a champ), or unfolding stuff for pepping, please let me know.

I've been wanting to build something from this since the first time I saw the promotional trailer.

And that rifle he's holding deserves to be added to my to-do list.

20140216_114228.jpganyone got more pics of this helmet20140216_114250.jpg20140216_114239.jpg

Should be some great reference next week when the collectors edition of the game comes out. From the art book, to the statue should be plenty.

Well I started on a pilot suit but am sadly really crunched for time so I didn't make a thread but ill just show you some wip picsuploadfromtaptalk1394074325653.jpguploadfromtaptalk1394074076908.jpguploadfromtaptalk1394074091731.jpguploadfromtaptalk1394074103718.jpguploadfromtaptalk1394074144181.jpg anyway sorry wasn't trying to jack your thread. Also about reference material try watching the trailers on 1080p and with fraps and take screen captures, that's what I did.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Well I started on a pilot suit but am sadly really crunched for time so I didn't make a thread but ill just show you some wip picsView attachment 294065View attachment 294058View attachment 294059View attachment 294060View attachment 294061 anyway sorry wasn't trying to jack your thread. Also about reference material try watching the trailers on 1080p and with fraps and take screen captures, that's what I did.

What are the materials you're using for the jetpack? I'm trying to get mine done for fanime or SDCC, but I'm having trouble with the pipe pieces.

Great work guy's can't wait to so some finished suits

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

Sorry for late updates , but I'm still moving forward with my build . I will have some pics up soon . If any one else are doing some Titan fall builds please share...

I've somehow only just got around to watching the trailer for the game and I'm already hooked on the aesthetic! cant wait to see how the helmet comes on! SUBSCRIBED!

Has anyone been able to get any good L/R/F/Back screen caps of the various styles of pilots?
There's... 10 -15 different ones I believe (between all the male/female variants)?

Attachments

• 90px-TF_Mil_F03.png
    90px-TF_Mil_F03.png
    24.6 KB · Views: 307
  • 90px-TF_Mil_F02.png
    90px-TF_Mil_F02.png
    21.2 KB · Views: 316
  • 90px-TF_Mil_F01.png
    90px-TF_Mil_F01.png
    21.9 KB · Views: 273
  • 90px-TF_IMC_M03.png
    90px-TF_IMC_M03.png
    23.9 KB · Views: 307
  • 90px-TF_IMC_M02.png
    90px-TF_IMC_M02.png
    27.9 KB · Views: 436
  • 90px-TF_IMC_M01.png
    90px-TF_IMC_M01.png
    23.7 KB · Views: 371
  • 90px-TF_IMC_F03.png
    90px-TF_IMC_F03.png
    25.2 KB · Views: 286
  • 90px-TF_IMC_F02.png
    90px-TF_IMC_F02.png
    22.9 KB · Views: 335
  • 90px-TF_IMC_F01.png
    90px-TF_IMC_F01.png
    23.7 KB · Views: 260
  • 90px-TF_Mil_M01.png
    90px-TF_Mil_M01.png
    27.2 KB · Views: 409

I got some grunt reference but haven't gotten any for any of them except the imc rifleman

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back