Colonial Marines M577 APC 1/20th scale

Re: Aliens M577 APC BUILD.

Well this thing is getting closer to completion I have started molding some pieces already and deciding if I kit this what would be a fair price for both Parties, would appreciate some input :thumbsup.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aliens M577 APC BUILD.

Just working on some detailing peices and the turrett pedestal now.

Well she's almost getting there completed the rear gun just need to do the rear vents, ladder, then the front wind shield and front turret and its a wrap.

She's almost done just doing some of the small parts got the rear vents done and the front turret.

Thanks Cosmic, you have some really nice work on your site :thumbsup.

Depending on cost I would be interested in a kit of this. Do you know what scale this would be? By the way, keep up the great work.

Ray said this is around 15 inch, means roughly 1/23 scale if we go from a subject size of 8,58 meters

Thanks Cosmic, math was never my strong subject in school and to believe I was supposed to study Auto design after the Army Lol, now I know what scale to put on it once I decide to sell them

Thanks Cosmic, math wasn't my best subject in school and to think I was going to study Auto design after the Army Lol, thanks Supa and Darth I'm thinking of doing about 5 to 10 of them.

The $200 range is reasonable, and the scale would make adding 1/25 scale marines possible. They wouldn't be perfect, but they'd be close enough for me. Keep going with this great project.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back