Aliens Colonial Marines Watch this Video

I got it that first time handsome. Just saying you seem to be in a bad mood
and ready to rumble. I can't move it you know that right? i let the admins know of your
unhappiness maybe it will help move it over faster . Happy xmas

Already reported.
I understand you are new so please read and become familiar with the rules of the RPF.

You are referring to AVP ? The pulse rifle was the one part I enjoyed.
They really did rushed the game out, it happens a lot now a days with games .

I'm referring to the trailer. When you hear the pulse rifle fire, it doesn't really sound like the PR. It could just be that you're behind the weapon so it doesn't sound the same but I'd still like to hear that distinctive PR sound.

Also if they're gonna use a HUD, there's no reason to have the digital counter on the opposite side.

Other then that, I'd say this is the most I've been excited for an Marine game since AvP2.

I'm referring to the trailer. When you hear the pulse rifle fire, it doesn't really sound like the PR. It could just be that you're behind the weapon so it doesn't sound the same but I'd still like to hear that distinctive PR sound.

Also if they're gonna use a HUD, there's no reason to have the digital counter on the opposite side.

Other then that, I'd say this is the most I've been excited for an Marine game since AvP2.

Its like the film its the best it could be my friend . :)

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back