collection showoff! - Video Tour - last page

Re: collection showoff! - "Ultimate" Pulse Rifle pg.9

If you don't mind me asking. Is the dredd shoulder armor an actual prop or fan made. I've pretty built my costume completely from scratch. With exception of my helmet from grumble garage in the works. So any advice or connects in getting started on the movie armor? Most everything I've come across is comic style. Thanks again. And some extra close ups would be cool. I have an SD studios lawgiver kit for an aorsoft pistol and it is superb.
-CHEERS!!!

The shoulder armor is fan made I believe. Honestly I dont' know. All I know is that it is such a good replica that it may have some link to the original. It was created by a member here "moshi" Unfortunately he hasn't logged on in a few months so I'm not sure if he's really active here anymore. To my knowledge he never made any more other than this one.

The other street judge armor was made by ed pugia - but he doesn't make any more because he passed away in a car accident a few months back.

Here are more pics of the armor - I'm still working on the displays when I can... http://www.therpf.com/f9/lifesized-dredd-displays-wip-75837/

The more I see the more I get jealous!

I'm not sure if I'm jealous of the props or the space in which you have to display them................. Hang on it's both.:lol

That's seriously a beautiful collection and basement. :thumbsup

Eh - space is relative. It seemingly gets smaller and smaller by the DAY... I'm going to have to expand out into the living areas of the house... My wife will be so pleased... :)

T
The shoulder armor is fan made I believe. Honestly I dont' know. All I know is that it is such a good replica that it may have some link to the original. It was created by a member here "moshi" Unfortunately he hasn't logged on in a few months so I'm not sure if he's really active here anymore. To my knowledge he never made any more other than this one.

The other street judge armor was made by ed pugia - but he doesn't make any more because he passed away in a car accident a few months back.

Here are more pics of the armor - I'm still working on the displays when I can... http://www.therpf.com/f9/lifesized-dredd-displays-wip-75837/

Thanks for the info. I have tried contacting moshi but to no avail. We actually live in the same town in Florida what are the chances. But no reply here or on MySpace. I'm sorry to hear about ed I'm sure he will be missed.

Thanks so much for the link. If you ever grow tired of THE LAW on display don't hesitate to contact me. Cheers!!!

Re: Collection Showoff- "ultimate" Pulse Rifle pg.9

A few bucks over "too much." I try not to kiss and tell - I'm bashful like that :$

I know, I just had to ask it like Cousin Eddie! :)

GOD if I had all that room, what I would do!!!!! :love

What's the story on the Knight Rider cars???

Re: Collection Showoff- "ultimate" Pulse Rifle pg.9

Jedifyfe; said:
I know, I just had to ask it like Cousin Eddie! :)

GOD if I had all that room, what I would do!!!!! :love

What's the story on the Knight Rider cars???

Gasp!! You don't know?!?! Shame on you!
Just kidding...there's just way too much stuff on therpf and elsewhere to parse it all out.

The big knight rider car is the original screen used hero miniature used in the show. There is also a ertl die cast car there and one of those Kenner voice kitt cars from when I was a kid.

http://knightrideronline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=15407&start=0

More info on the truck and car can be found on the link above. The truck is the screen used miniature of the flag semi.

The helicopter in the middle is a hero screen used airwolf miniature.

More updates. I received this RIDONKULOUS Batman belt recently. It has caused me, once again, to start upgrading all of my begins armor because none of my current armor is good enough for this belt...

This is a Version 3 KB Begins belt now being produced by Leiter22 over on the BOTB or the Cave.
There only a handful of these belts out in the world thus far. They take a while to make.
It has the same linked resin construction as the V2 and V1 but scaled up to RD scale. As of right now it is the closest you can get to a RD belt.
The belt is nice and light, but is constructed very well.

IMG_3060.jpg

IMG_3058.jpg

IMG_3056.jpg

Re: collection showoff! - V3 KB Batman Begins belt pg.9

I can attest, it is an awesome belt. Leiter took kbillan's molds and advanced the state of the art.

picture-21.png

Sorry for the late reply but Gregday has some of the most batman props I have ever seen! Definitely contact him for all begins and tdk knowhow. He even made a super accurate begins closet.....totally droolworthy. :thumbsup

Awesome awesome collection. Seriously i'd kill for that collection and i'd be quite happy that when i got out of prison that all those props would be mine......lol

Awesome awesome collection. Seriously i'd kill for that collection and i'd be quite happy that when i got out of prison that all those props would be mine......lol

Hmmm - okaaaaay... I'm glad I know you already so I can consider that a compliment and not lock my family in the panic room :lol

1:1 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Busts! From The Prop Shop Site: Casey Carty.
Click here for more details: http://www.therpf.com/f9/tmnt-1-1-busts-prepare-blown-away-126396/#post1876667

IMG_4224.jpg

This next prop requires very little introduction;

RYLO'S ROTJ Reveal Saber.

God this thing is beautiful and I'm glad I got to talk to Rylo a bit. He's not only knowledgable but he's really fun to talk to (still looking for the cap shield buddy! :lol)

IMG_3814.jpg

This of course was reviewed extensively by Clutch already, so I won't take up anyone's time. I agree with everything he said though. It is REALLY well made, accurate, and all the parts fit so exactly, it does emit a puff of air when being closed :thumbsup

Clutch's review can be found here: http://www.therpf.com/f9/rotj-reveal-saber-showoff-123307/

The only thing I can add is that it's SO cool that my daughter wouldn't give it back for a little while. :lol
IMG_3809.jpg

Re: collection showoff! - updates last page

At the beginning of this thread, before she was born, I thought that I would have to hide all of my props from her. Turns out, she LOVES them, and doesn't break them. I've also been teaching her "the basics". She knows who Robocop, Darth Vader, Yoda, Blade... etc. It's really funny because she still doesn''t know the alphabet, but she can identify and point to where the Proton Pack is. :lol

Your collection is beyond epic! I need to get a basement instead of my one wall in my tiny apartment.

kurtyboy; said:
Forget massive collections, basements and man-caves. His last pic pales it all into insignificance. :cool

Yup yup! I'd give up my entire collection for one day with my daughter......hmm okay maybe two :lol

Hi!

I'm quite new at the board. I haven't posted much here yet. I have to say that this is by far one of the most incredible collections I have ever seen. Almost mindblowing.

I also have a small collection. Mostly blade screen used props but also things from other movies, figurest, busts etc. I was wondering if you have sold the blade asad screen used because I aslo own one I bought a while back. I will post more on the forum with pictures, but I don't have the same awesome display posibilities as you have :)

Hi!

I'm quite new at the board. I haven't posted much here yet. I have to say that this is by far one of the most incredible collections I have ever seen. Almost mindblowing.

I also have a small collection. Mostly blade screen used props but also things from other movies, figurest, busts etc. I was wondering if you have sold the blade asad screen used because I aslo own one I bought a while back. I will post more on the forum with pictures, but I don't have the same awesome display posibilities as you have :)

Welcome to the RPF. Thanks for the kind words. Don't worry, size of a collection is nothing, after a few years here the RPF has a way of draining your wallet one way or another. :)

Nope I never sold the Blade Asad costume. Everything pictured, I still have. In fact I don't sell much of anything.. ever. One day, I may sell, but it's just such a pain in the butt to wrap things up and go to the post office.

I'm eager to see pics of your collection.. post away!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back