Collaboration to create full “Advanced Potion-Making”

Does anyone have a closer photo of the alchemy symbols for Draught of Living Death? I'm trying to re-create them and can't seem to see what some of the details are, especially some of the smaller type next to/above and below the symbols.

SymbolRef.jpg

Thanks in advance!!

I have a fairly large occult library, over 1500 volumes with several on alchemy. Send me a PM with what it is that you are needing exactly and I will scan and send it to you.

i have several of the symbols since i was working in my own book,
Does anyone have a closer photo of the alchemy symbols for Draught of Living Death? I'm trying to re-create them and can't seem to see what some of the details are, especially some of the smaller type next to/above and below the symbols.

View attachment 838330

Thanks in advance!!

Attachments

• MUERTOS EN VIDA 1.png
    MUERTOS EN VIDA 1.png
    570.2 KB · Views: 245
  • MUERTOS EN VIDA 2.png
    MUERTOS EN VIDA 2.png
    407.6 KB · Views: 227
  • AMORTENTIA 2.png
    AMORTENTIA 2.png
    26 KB · Views: 235
Hi! I recently downloaded the .PDF shared by the AlarmEighteen user, but I'm disappointed since it isn't an accurate version of the movie prop. So, I decided to search on the Internet and I came to this forum.

I'm interested in collaborating to make the replica. I know how to use Photoshop, Word, etc. and I have already used them to make other text-based replicas. I have some experience in recreating books, text, graphics and that kind of stuff.

Now I'm on a PC that doesn't have Word installed on it, but tomorrow I'm gonna see the .DOCX file you shared, and maybe I'll make some of these pages. Also, I'll make the first pages of the Second Edition book, with the index and the book title, but since the picture is blurry, I'll have to use a similar font (It won't be exactly as the real).

Thank you.

Hi! I recently downloaded the .PDF shared by the AlarmEighteen user, but I'm disappointed since it isn't an accurate version of the movie prop. So, I decided to search on the Internet and I came to this forum.

I'm interested in collaborating to make the replica. I know how to use Photoshop, Word, etc. and I have already used them to make other text-based replicas. I have some experience in recreating books, text, graphics and that kind of stuff.

Now I'm on a PC that doesn't have Word installed on it, but tomorrow I'm gonna see the .DOCX file you shared, and maybe I'll make some of these pages. Also, I'll make the first pages of the Second Edition book, with the index and the book title, but since the picture is blurry, I'll have to use a similar font (It won't be exactly as the real).

Thank you.
HI!, i ve started making the book using the 4th edition book, maybe we can collaborate, i have the used fonts and several interior drawings!

Hi! Yes, I think that collaborating is a great idea, but we have to work together to make one final version of the book. The user that started this forum has already donde something, and I think we have to help him. 3 doing 260 pages will be more efficient. I had a problem, and I still couldn't make the pages, but I'll share them as soon as I had fineshed them.
dortega It will help me a lot if you could help me with the fonts used in the second edition (Is Farao OT) and with the graphics

Here I made a test, very quickly, to see how the result would look. It's still not completed, because I have to make some of the ornaments
below the title and above the page number. Also I don't know which font is used for the page number, but I suspect it's the same used for the index, and the page sizing is probably wrong, but everything will be corrected if somebody of you can provide me that information.

Attachments

• Test.png
    Test.png
    698 KB · Views: 329
With the correct fonts (except the number of the page) it should look like this

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla 2019-01-31 a las 0.40.43.png
    Captura de pantalla 2019-01-31 a las 0.40.43.png
    272.6 KB · Views: 326
I'm also interested in collaborating.
Here is another page of APM prop.

Attachments

• APM - Preparation of the Skele-gro .pdf
    514.3 KB · Views: 321
Last edited:
I've been working on this off and on for a while now, and although AlarmEighteen did an amazing job creating his own vision of the book, I'm too much of a stickler for accuracy to be satisfied with his version.

With that being said, we need a creative writer to help make up the different chapters. LorduDesign provided some excellent photos of the 4th edition contents. Does anyone have the 2nd edition contents we can start from?

Captura de pantalla 2019-03-11 a las 20.45.49.png
I've been working on this off and on for a while now, and although AlarmEighteen did an amazing job creating his own vision of the book, I'm too much of a stickler for accuracy to be satisfied with his version.

With that being said, we need a creative writer to help make up the different chapters. LorduDesign provided some excellent photos of the 4th edition contents. Does anyone have the 2nd edition contents we can start from?

This is the first page of the table of contents of the 2nd edition View attachment 998883

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back