Cobra Predator - Custom P2 Closed Mouth - 10/06/2012 Final Decent Camera, Decent Pictures

What a differance a few spots make :) Looking awesome sir, I hope I do it as much Justice when I eventually get off my arse and start painting it up.

Back again after a few more hours ....

IMAG0947.jpg

IMAG0949.jpg

IMAG0950.jpg

IMAG0952.jpg

and then Perma wet added

IMAG0959.jpg

IMAG0960.jpg

IMAG0961.jpg

So it has gone from .....

p1repaintcomparison.png

Tell me what you guys think and thanks for looking

What a differance a few spots make :) Looking awesome sir, I hope I do it as much Justice when I eventually get off my arse and start painting it up.

Thanks dude, looking forward to seeing what you come up with. If it anything like your lyric suit paint ups its going to be awesome!!!!

Ok, after careful consideration and after the P1 paint knocking the crap outta my original paint up (a.k.a making it look cheap and nasty) I decided to take the ink back to my first cobra paint up. I plan on darkening some areas up, whitening the teeth and mandibles a lil on the tips and then adding in a link to the 'Cobra' snake by adjusting a design on the crest area. This is what I came up with....

Oh, almost forgot, once I started painting (well more towards the end) I decided that the lower mandibles were too dark and need 'fleshing' up

IMAG0966.jpg

IMAG0969.jpg

IMAG0970.jpg

IMAG0971.jpg

Sorry for the crap quality pictures - camera phone

Let me know what you guys think

As an off-topic report - I have forced to sell the P1 paint up as I just don't have the room to house it.

Eh... they're okay.

LOL...I keed, I keed. Pretty flipping wicked design/ sculpting. Really dig the "serpent" look of the paint you did on that one.

The only suggestion I could make is tone down the "wet look" a bit (in my opinion). Other than that they look pretty bad ass man. Excellent work.

Eh... they're okay.

LOL...I keed, I keed. Pretty flipping wicked design/ sculpting. Really dig the "serpent" look of the paint you did on that one.

The only suggestion I could make is tone down the "wet look" a bit (in my opinion). Other than that they look pretty bad ass man. Excellent work.

Thanks man, glad the serpent feel came across. The 'wet' look was mad using liquitex medium gloss and vanish. It was recommended to me by Skunk ages ago and think its used by various other members but will look into toning it down. Maybe watering it down a lil... thanks for the heads up

Wow J, the only word I can get in my head, this is absolutely awesome, oh more words.

Nice one bud, hope to see it in the flesh some time.

Gaz

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back