Limited Run Closed Run - Darksaber

Studio 49

Sr Member
Well it's been well over year since the first run, so I figured it was about time I did a second one! This will be a small limited run so if you're keen make sure you jump on while you can since I don't know if I'll ever do another run after this one
icon_smile1.gif

The kit allows you to build your very own "Darksaber" as used by the Pre Vizla the Star War The Clone Wars TV series. This kit was modelled with both accuracy and affordability in mind.

The kit consists of parts to build yourself a 1:1 scale static Darksaber Kit. The kit would come in 6 parts total unassembled. This allows the builder to do whatever they like with the build and put their own stamp on it, for instance you can glue all the parts together for an awesome belt hanger (even put a static blade in with your choice of adhesive) or you could build it to have a removable pommel for installing elections and building a Light up Darksaber.

The kit will only require simple assembly, finishing and painting. Nothing difficult at all to do and is designed to go together with ease.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am looking to do a strictly limited run of 8 kits total. If there so happens to be extra demand I'll do more, but for now I'll be sticking to the 8 kits.

As for price I am only asking $65 AUD + Shipping per kit, making it the cheapest Darksaber kit on the market by a long shot!

So it's a win for everybody. To put that in perspective that converts to about only $48 USD so super cheap. I'm not in it for the money, I just want to be able to provide an affordable accurate Darksaber kit.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RUN LIST UPDATES

RUN 1 - 2016 - Completed
1 - Bolt - Shipped and Received
2 - russellsch - Shipped and Received
3 - halliwax - Shipped and Received
4 - shiftyscarecrow - Shipped and Received
5 - karmajay - Shipped and Received
6 - Corven - Shipped and Received
7 - Phantomblade - Shipped and Received
8 - sleeverob - Shipped and Received

RUN 2 - 2017 - OPEN AND IN PROGRESS!!!
1 - debickel
Print Status: 100% Printed
Payment Status: Paid
Shipping Status: Shipped

2 - ForestFire:

3 - Frostbite:
Payment Status: Awaiting Payment
Shipping Status: Pending Payment

4 - hotmeal101:
Print Status: Pending
Payment Status: Pending Print Completion

5 - OPEN:
Print Status:
Payment Status:
Shipping Status:

6 - OPEN:
Print Status:
Payment Status:
Shipping Status:

7 - OPEN:
Print Status:
Payment Status:
Shipping Status:

8 - OPEN:
Print Status:
Payment Status:
Shipping Status:

Example of the Kit as you would receive next to my personal finished Darksaber

35621383646_39d2c52086_b.jpg

35621383756_3a47c428ec_b.jpg

35621383256_c2ceb8020e_b.jpg

34819804464_83fcb35830_b.jpg

35621383316_4107ffdd4e_b.jpg

Example of a finished Darksaber kit:

35621382326_190ffc7888_b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, is it easy to apply paint to the material?

I'm happy to say It's extremely easy! Almost all my props that I've scratch built are 3D Printed and I have never had any issues with applying paint to 3D prints
In fact you could very easily apply paint to the parts straight away. Most people prefer to give the parts a couple rounds of sanding before painting since they prefer to get a super smooth finish. but really it's up to you and personal preference.

If you have any other questions please do let me know as I'm always happy to help! :)

Half of the spots have been taken! So get in quick folks if you want to secure a kit!!!

RUN 2 - 2017 - OPEN AND IN PROGRESS!!!
1 - debickel

2 - ForestFire:

3 - Frostbite:
Payment Status: Awaiting Payment

4 - hotmeal101:
Print Status: Pending
Payment Status: Pending Print Completion

5 - OPEN:
Print Status:
Payment Status:
Shipping Status:

6 - OPEN:
Print Status:
Payment Status:
Shipping Status:

7 - OPEN:
Print Status:
Payment Status:
Shipping Status:

8 - OPEN:
Print Status:
Payment Status:
Shipping Status:

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back