Clone wars kowakian monkey lizard

Took the lizard to a mate of mine this weekend. He has a good camera and took a few pics. Here are my favourites

9272192859_bb930cb33d_o.jpg9272653041_7626891588_o.jpg

he has ordered a brown and yellow one and I'm going to start work on a conversion and casting up another order SOON!!!!!

Wow, love your work.

I got a salacious from Disney Weekends, due to the rareness of the sideshow salacious 1:1. Its OK but not 100% by far.

After seeing this thread and how awesome he looks please let me know if these kits are available, as I will be keen for one?

Hey Dino8836 thanks man! Yeah a friend of mine has one of those lizards too. It's a cool poseable figure. The good news is my lizard is almost exactly the same size especially in the arms where they are almost identical in proportion. The head sizes are about the same although obviously the animated version is a lot different.

I am making a few assembled lizards and one kit for an rpf member. I'd be happy to do you a kit too. I hope you're not in a rush as I'm flat out at the moment but I hope to be free in august.

PM me or I'll PM you in August :) If there's enough interest in this guy I might do a JY thread
cheers
Oota

thanks Pobbrett thanks Hallows! Yeah ok I guess there's no harm in trying and interest thread in the JY:) I'll wait till I've got some time to get a few sets cast up. I think kitsets would be the way to go.

One thing I've noticed in the JY that's going to work for me is if I take an order I'm not going ask for any money until I've made object :). Seems to me that's a good way to avoid any hassles down the line.

Thanks for everyones kind words. I'll post pics of completed lizards as they come up and get a JY thread going soon!
Cheers
oota

Hey all couple more lizards fresh off the block. I've sprayed up a brown ROTJ style lizard and then a bright green one

IMG_1239.JPG
IMG_1241.JPG
Matt&Kristy2.jpg

c & c always welcome

Wow! Love these! Good job keeping the right feel and impish qualities about them. This project could've easily gotten a little too far off the 'realism' end, but I love that they still have a lot of whimsy to them.

+1 to the blueish one especially, love the facepaint!

Ha ha just found this thread and they certainly do bring a smile to your face;)

I'd be interested in a ROTJ paint scheme or a kit. Really cool mate. Well done.

T
A
Z

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wow! Love these! Good job keeping the right feel and impish qualities about them. This project could've easily gotten a little too far off the 'realism' end, but I love that they still have a lot of whimsy to them.

+1 to the blueish one especially, love the facepaint!

Thanks MrCaraco yeah they are based of the animated series so they are very smooth and cartoony :) Aside from the blue one I tried to keep the paint schemes as realistic as possible.....ok and also except for the bright green one aswell.....

- - - Updated - - -

Ha ha just found this thread and they certainly do bring a smile to your face;)

I'd be interested in a ROTJ paint scheme or a kit. Really cool mate. Well done.

T
A
Z

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cheers Taz! I will be looking to do a JY thread soon(ish). I'm a wee bit busy at the moment so I wont be making any kits for awhile. The brown, red and blue lizards are for sale if you are interested. PM me and we can haggle :)

- - - Updated - - -

I have just found this thread, the work is just amazing...
Bravo !

Thanks Jpro! I had a lot of fun making them. I'm tempted to do a bit of customising of some stage stay tuned!

That's awesome that you sent him one, and that he took a shot of it. And awesome work on the piece, too!

Cheers Blue Leader yeah I meant to send him one for ages and FINALLY got round to doing it, I'm just glad it got there in one piece :)

- - - Updated - - -

Congrats on that! The piece turned out great and having a pic of Dave and the monkey lizard is really cool.

Thanks Scifi I had a lot of fun making the wee beastie oh man I better go save that image to my PC!

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back