Classic TARDIS (picture-heavy)

Awesome work, I have been watching the progress on Tardisbuilders. I love the paint color you chose. Is that a custom mix or is that an off the shelf color? I need to repaint mine a better color, it tends to look too purple in certain lights..but I digress. Awesome build love it.

Thanks! It's Benjamin Moore Champion Cobalt over bright blue tinted primer with splotches of a darker undercoat in various places. The Champion Cobalt is a rich blue; the photos don't do it justice.

Thanks! It's Benjamin Moore Champion Cobalt over bright blue tinted primer with splotches of a darker undercoat in various places. The Champion Cobalt is a rich blue; the photos don't do it justice.

they never do, thanks for the color info. I can't say enough good things about your build.

Showing off the roof lamp. :)

lamp1.jpg

Superb :eek
There's still a few of these around, if yours was standing on a street corner no one would suspect the truth :)

Thanks.

It might pass -- especially if I sold coffee out of it; I've seen at least two converted into coffee-shops!

Thanks! It's my pleasure. I'll put up a new picture now and again as I work toward finishing the interior.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back