Clarkson fired, Top Gear taken off schedules

The boys are still doing a tour in Australia but no Stig and it not going to be called Top Gear ...............Quiz , what should the call the live show now...??
Have at it:D

Not a clue what to call it, I'm just wondering, now that Jeremy is off the show, if he might reveal the identity of the Stig. After all, what is anyone going to do to him if he does? Fire him?

Not a clue what to call it, I'm just wondering, now that Jeremy is off the show, if he might reveal the identity of the Stig. After all, what is anyone going to do to him if he does? Fire him?

That cat was let out of the bag ages ago. I guess the new one is still a "secret" but he hasen't been around long enough to generate any mystique.

That cat was let out of the bag ages ago. I guess the new one is still a "secret" but he hasen't been around long enough to generate any mystique.

The current third-generation Stig is still unknown. It's the only mystique the show still has, I'm sure the guys had a clause in their contract about revealing Stig, but since Jeremy isn't under contract anymore...

Jeremy came up with the name for the stig, it was essentially his creation to start with.

The world tour is now called Clarkson, May and Hammond live.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back