Church Street Predators 2011! (Heavy Pic Load)

Charles and Pepe great job brotha's I remember Charles' wife taken the pics and posting them on Facebook. To bad Aaronh1126 and I wasn't there that would have been awesome!

- James Neeley AKA FastBurst

Oh man James that would have been the greatest photo op ever. 4 Predators at once! Kind of wish that "PredaCon" could have kicked off, then most of us could get chance to take pictures and hang out together. Actually, I've met more Lair members last month than I have the whole year. LOL That's always a good thing. Thanks again James!!!!

Oh man James that would have been the greatest photo op ever. 4 Predators at once! Kind of wish that "PredaCon" could have kicked off, then most of us could get chance to take pictures and hang out together. Actually, I've met more Lair members last month than I have the whole year. LOL That's always a good thing. Thanks again James!!!!
I hear on that Charles that would have been awesome! We need to find an event and get everyone together lol, ESPECIALLY IF ITS VEGAS! lol I have a timeshare there a big one at that and alot of friend with big ass houses so I can cover depending on how many show room and board lol.

Thanks James!
Hopefully in Feb we ca get some Preds to Megacon

Pepe!!! Megacon - When and WHERE?!?! I am sure Aaron and I will def make the trip lol ROAD TRIP!!

-James

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back