Interest Christopher Reeve Superman - 4 inches tall figure *NOW PAINTED* with Kenner / Palitoy style cardbacks and other superheroes!

Here's the fully painted version in Kenner style.

Attachments

• Painted-Superman.jpeg
    Painted-Superman.jpeg
    499.6 KB · Views: 167
Hi,
just found this now ...
Would be up for a Superman & Superman II Cardback, if the Superman figs showed a variation ...

GREAT WORK either way !!

Here's the latest card - TRON (Can't decide on blue or green figure background).

Also, progress photo of Lou Ferrigno Incredible Hulk 1:18 scale figure.

Attachments

• Kenner-Tron Card-Front-Blue.jpg
    Kenner-Tron Card-Front-Blue.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 97
  • D1.jpg
    D1.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:
I didn't paint it. I sent it to Rommel Gonzalez who specializes in repainting action figures (particularly in Kenner style). He did a wonderful job on it. It looks like Kenner plastic. Great work. I also own his repainted "Retro collection" Han Solo - shown here on the right compared to my original childhood Kenner Han on the left.

Attachments

• 20201016_113514-1.jpg
    20201016_113514-1.jpg
    541.1 KB · Views: 84
Huge thanks to psab keel for sending a Batman 1989 and Superman The Movie cardbacks to Michael at Retroblasting. Here's a link to their review of my cards. They actually confuse my cards with the cards that are being professionally produced in China by another UK fan (Stan Solo Creations and Smith Lord Creations), so that was a huge compliment for them to think that my cards were up to the same standard as those.

Here's a 9 inches tall print of my Superman and Hulk with the smaller 1:18 versions. Also showing two fantastic paintjobs from different artists on my 1:18 Superman. The figure on the left is very representative of the actual costume colors so is the most accurate, but I still love the brighter blue version on the right too.

Attachments

• 20201122_131215-1.jpg
    20201122_131215-1.jpg
    429.1 KB · Views: 106
  • 20201121_004115-1.jpg
    20201121_004115-1.jpg
    300.2 KB · Views: 106
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back