Superman The Movie - Christopher Reeve custom 3.75 inch action figure and Palitoy cardback project

cking

Sr Member
I think I may have posted this in the wrong section.
I've now put it in the General Modeling section so mods can delete this thread if it's not suitable here.
Here's a link to the other thread if anyone wants to follow the progress:
Superman The Movie - Custom 3.75 inch action figure project and Palitoy cardback

Hi all,

I've spent some time during lockdown working on some artwork for an upcoming project which is going to be a custom 3.75 inch Christopher Reeve Superman figure. For this, I intend to mount the figure onto my Palitoy inspired artwork. I wanted something that would well and truly fit in with THE must have figures from the time period - namely, the 3.75 inch Star Wars figures! Any comments welcomed.

The figure itself is going to be modeled in the computer and printed out with resin 3D printing. Should make a really nice display piece I'm hoping!

Thanks,

Chris

Attachments

• Carded - Copy.jpg
    Carded - Copy.jpg
    290.7 KB · Views: 185
  • Palitoy-Superman The Movie Card-Front and Back - Copy.jpg
    Palitoy-Superman The Movie Card-Front and Back - Copy.jpg
    327.4 KB · Views: 189
Last edited:
Thanks BROTHERFOSTER. Head on over to the other thread that I've posted in the General Modeling forum because I won't be updating this thread. There's more photos of different card styles in the other thread.

AWESOME! Looking forward to seeing the Superman figure.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back