Christopher nolan scooby doo

mercureyx

Sr Member
I'm not entirely sure where this thread should go, but I thought I'd post a link to a new blog I started.

GLOWING GASLIGHT

Basically I'm going to take requests of photoshopping feature film posters for non-existent films. The first one I did was for a Christopher Nolan directed Scooby Doo. Any other ideas of posters you guys would like to see?

I absolutely loved this. I love the realism that you brought to this, unlike the actual live action movie. I'm adding your site to my favorites.Maybe If Disney Pixar up was a live action movie and maybe Back to the Future 2? That would be absolutely incredible. Keep up the good work.

Thank you so much! I'm taking requests too, so make sure to post in the comments if there's something you want to see. Someone just suggested a David Fincher Akira, which sounds amazing...

Thank you so much! I'm taking requests too, so make sure to post in the comments if there's something you want to see. Someone just suggested a David Fincher Akira, which sounds amazing...

Heck, I'd watch it!

Love that Scooby Doo. Will be following with great interest and attempting to dream up some suggestions!

Great poster.
I look forward to seeing what else you do.
Personally, I would like to see someone make a Doc Savage movie poster.

Wolf

I would love to watch a more realistic Scooby movie. Well done on the poster. I still hope someday someone makes a Scooby movie that is sorta Evil Dead like. Scary, and funny...a more grown up version of Scooby.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back