Christopher Nolan’s “Tenet”

Watched it last night and actually quite enjoyed it thought it was better than inception - that film sends me to sleep.

Ok, watched it a second time. Wow, Nolan made a great film. I can see why people struggled to like it as its complicated. Multiple inversions going on at once. And i thought Memento was a tough watch.

I keep trying to get through this.... I usually love Nolan films but damn this is difficult for me to get into. I do like Pattenson's character. Any way I'll try again tonight.

I keep trying to get through this.... I usually love Nolan films but damn this is difficult for me to get into. I do like Pattenson's character. Any way I'll try again tonight.
Do what I did and watcha couple 'Tenet explained' vids on youtube. It really helped understand the plotline(s). And yea, Patterson was great, It helped shake that twilight tweener image.

I just saw this for the first time and it is the most interesting movie I have seen in a long time

I had the benefit of watching it with sub titles so my experience may be different from most

I have been fixing aircraft for 30 years so I have to watch/read movies to enjoy them since I can't normally hear the dialogue in any movie I watch

Once I watched it, I immediately watched many explanation/easter egg vids

Then I watched it again, and plan to watch it several more times

I actually enjoy watching the You Tube vids as much as I enjoyed the movie

I saw one with the fight scene synced up from both perspectives and do not understand how any mere human could direct and compile that sequence almost flawlessly

I was amazed that people could convincingly act "inverted" in some of the inverted scenes

I'm going to watch more You Tube vids about it now

Last edited:
I just saw this for the first time and it is the most interesting movie I have seen in a long time

I had the benefit of watching it with sub titles so my experience may be different from most

I have been fixing aircraft for 30 years so I have to watch/read movies to enjoy them since I can't normally understand any movie I watch

Once I watched it, I immediately watched many explanation/easter egg vids

Then I watched it again, and plan to watch it several more times

I actually enjoy watching the You Tube vids as much as I enjoyed the movie

I saw one with the fight scene synced up from both perspectives and do not understand how any mere human could direct and compile that sequence almost flawlessly

I was amazed that people could convincingly act "inverted" in some of the inverted scenes

I'm going to watch more You Tube vids about it now
Pretty much my exact same feelings about the film. Wherever I'm working on a project, this has become my go-to to have playing in the background.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back