Interest Child's Play - Good Guys DOLL BOX

EmmaInCandyland

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey everybody!

I have finished to design a Good Guys box, and I thought it would be a good idea to have a grouped print in the aim to reduce the cost of it. I have not been to a professional printer yet, but I will let you know the price of it once known. The box is so big that it can only be printed on 2A0. I am not sure of the material yet, but I believe the cheapest would be to print the box onto light paper and stick onto a cardboard piece. I will see.

This is mock up of the box I have created:

DSC_0724.jpg

Nothing has been made yet, but please show your interest, so we can figure something out :p

INTEREST LIST:

- Myself :p (x2)
- Jordan S.* (X2)
- Iago Ferr.* (x1)
- Jay Lamborg.* (x2)
- Chad Sant.* (x1)
- Mickey Chibb. (x1)
- Chad San.* (x1)

Last edited:
Here's my box next to a screen used one (from Garrett Zima collection):

Please consider that my box is still a mock up, so no fancy paper or printer.
Also the logo ont he bottom seems bolder, but it's because for some reasons my printer didn't resized this properly XD

DSC_0sss732.jpg

Hey everybody!

I have finished to design a Good Guys box, and I thought it would be a good idea to have a grouped print in the aim to reduce the cost of it. I have not been to a professional printer yet, but I will let you know the price of it once known. The box is so big that it can only be printed on 2A0. I am not sure of the material yet, but I believe the cheapest would be to print the box onto light paper and stick onto a cardboard piece. I will see.

Hello Emma,

Sorry to dig up this old post,
but with the Life Size Chucky Doll from Trick or Treat Studio's Kickstarter Campaign that's going on,
probably a lot of potential buyers are left without a good guys box,
because this campaign only sends to specific countries.

So many potential buyers can indeed buy the doll after the campaign ends on the website and in retail stores.
(like the shop I get my comics from - they already confirmed to me that they are getting the doll when it comes out in February 2019 )

So while that's all good news that we can buy the doll in the end,
we are left stranding without the good guys box,
because the only way to get that is to order it through kickstarter
and thereby get all the stretch goals from the campaign (including the box amongst other things)

What's a Good Guy Doll without a Good Guys Box to put it in, I ask ?

I would like to get a Child's Play 1 version (See through version)

Greetings,
Soxbrother

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back