Child-sized MK VII bag (Indiana Jones)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

d_jedi1

Sr Member
K.. so, I recently posted about making a child sized Jedi robe for my nephew who is at Disney right now (and will be wearing it this weekend ;) )
After I posted about that I gave a preview of the Indiana Jones bag I had started.
Well, the bag is finished and I'm off to bed.
PICS
this morning

Like i mentioned in the other thread, I'm not trying for 100% accuracy. I'm trying to make a fun yet practical acessory for my nephew who recently acquired a love for Indy (by spending an afternoon watching the films with me and later playing the Lego video game)

Well, like I mentioned, it is finished and here it is :D

I hope you like it :D it didnt turn out too bad for a days worth of work.
Guess I'll start on my full sized one next ;)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

d_jedi1

Sr Member
;) he wishes his dad was as talented as me.. I don't have any children.
I might have forgot to mention that he's my nephew (wife's sister's kid). Blame lack of sleep for that :p

sleeper341

LOL, my bad, i just don't read properly. You did say he is your nephew! Well I wish my brother was as talented as you so that he could make cool stuff for his nephew (my son) :) it would save me making it lol

d_jedi1

Sr Member
:) last night I got started on my full-sized bag. I'll post up pics later.
At the moment its a WIP but will probably be done either later today or tomorrow.

d_jedi1

Sr Member
Thanks.. I'll have to put pics of my nephew wearing it on my photobucket later. it wasn't very hard to make.. well, sometimes, when I was sewing through like 5 or 6 layers of that fabric it would get tough but otherwise it wasn't bad. I cheated and used needle nose pliers to push/pull the needle through when it got that tough.
ok, I got the full sized one done today, here are some pics.. Much like the child-sized one, it's not 100% accurate but its what I wanted/needed.

a peek inside...

Here it is being worn. I'm 6'1" and between 185 and 190 lbs.. not wearing gear either :p