Child-sized MK VII bag (Indiana Jones)

d_jedi1

Sr Member
K.. so, I recently posted about making a child sized Jedi robe for my nephew who is at Disney right now (and will be wearing it this weekend ;) )
After I posted about that I gave a preview of the Indiana Jones bag I had started.
Well, the bag is finished and I'm off to bed.
PICS
this morning
P1000637.jpg

P1000638.jpg

P1000639.jpg

P1000640.jpg

P1000641.jpg

Like i mentioned in the other thread, I'm not trying for 100% accuracy. I'm trying to make a fun yet practical acessory for my nephew who recently acquired a love for Indy (by spending an afternoon watching the films with me and later playing the Lego video game)

Well, like I mentioned, it is finished and here it is :D
P1000642.jpg

P1000643.jpg

P1000644.jpg

P1000645.jpg

P1000646.jpg

I hope you like it :D it didnt turn out too bad for a days worth of work.
Guess I'll start on my full sized one next ;)

;) he wishes his dad was as talented as me.. I don't have any children.
I might have forgot to mention that he's my nephew (wife's sister's kid). Blame lack of sleep for that :p

LOL, my bad, i just don't read properly. You did say he is your nephew! Well I wish my brother was as talented as you so that he could make cool stuff for his nephew (my son) :) it would save me making it lol

:) last night I got started on my full-sized bag. I'll post up pics later.
At the moment its a WIP but will probably be done either later today or tomorrow.

Thanks.. I'll have to put pics of my nephew wearing it on my photobucket later. it wasn't very hard to make.. well, sometimes, when I was sewing through like 5 or 6 layers of that fabric it would get tough but otherwise it wasn't bad. I cheated and used needle nose pliers to push/pull the needle through when it got that tough.
ok, I got the full sized one done today, here are some pics.. Much like the child-sized one, it's not 100% accurate but its what I wanted/needed.
P1010067.jpg

P1010068.jpg

P1010069.jpg

P1010070.jpg

P1010071.jpg

a peek inside...
P1010073.jpg

P1010074.jpg

Here it is being worn. I'm 6'1" and between 185 and 190 lbs.. not wearing gear either :p
P1010078.jpg

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back