CHECK OUT MY NEW P2 MASK !!

Silverado

Hey everyone I was so pleased with this I wanted to share it with you. This is a mask made by Grusderk for my son but I am thinking about keeping it for myself! :lol:
If I keep it I will give him my wolf mask. Hey I know what your thinking! Selfish ******* right! Not true! I just don't want to part with it now that I have it!.
As I WAS SAYING HOW DO YOU LIKE Myyyy NEW MASK!!!!!?
just kidding!

058.JPG

059.JPG

Silverado,

Oh, boy, what a mask! I love the look! Does it have the animatronics in it?

Which bio fits it?

:lol:

---
Ei'luj

Hi Ei'luj,

Yes it has the animatronics.LOOK AT PICTURE 2 . I am opening the mouth with my hand . I have a P2 Bio that Eric Snyder made for me last year and it fits it well. I haven't tried any other bios.
This is my first purchase from him. I wish I had known him before. This is great quality right down to the quills. I am going to have him do some more things in the future.

thats is aswome. Hes making me one soon. I cant wait to get it. is it everything you hoped for. dose it feel durable. is the latex thick or thin for movement.

Did you find that you had difficulty opening the lower mandibles when the mask was on your face? I have a grusderk Scar and I have a great deal of difficulty opening the lower mandibles.
Your mask looks great by the way!

Did you find that you had difficulty opening the lower mandibles when the mask was on your face? I have a grusderk Scar and I have a great deal of difficulty opening the lower mandibles.
Your mask looks great by the way!

I haven't got around to fitting and glueing the upper part that has the velcro strap that fastens around your head. It is in a couple of my pictures sitting next to the mask. Did you have to glue this part in or did your mask come finished. The reason I ask is that Gabe said the trick to making it work like in his videos is proper placement of the upper part so your chin fits tight into lower apparatus that controls the movement. I have only used my hand to work the movement and it works fine that way but I will see shortly when I get around to fitting it how it works on my head..

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back