Limited Run Ceramic Geisha mask sculpture from Blade Runner.

Certainly not expensive at all (but sadly for me, not affordable this close to Xmas).
Any chance you might offer these again early-mid next year? I'd imagine that all depends on interest & how long the mould/s lasts.

Any chance you might offer these again early-mid next year? I'd imagine that all depends on interest & how long the mould/s lasts.
It will take a few weeks to get them out so deliveries for those who want them will start in the new year and since I have the original I can always make fresh molds as long as I want. Don’t worry. There is always a way.

PP ready when you are.

In case anyone is worried that I will be asking for money just before Christmas when everything is tight I can assure you I won't be asking for anything this side of the new year at least. This is my shed-studio-workshop and since it's only a single-skin timber structure the temperature inside it today is -2 degrees C (even though it's not actually snowing here, unlike big chunks of the UK). Although I usually love being in my shed and I live in the relatively mild south-west of England it's still not somewhere I want to be at the moment as my little halogen heater just can't cope with heating the space enough to be comfortable.

2022-12-12 14.56.13-1.jpg

Also, yesterday afternoon I poured a quick coffee mug in liquid clay slip and overnight the temperature drop meant the water content in the clay froze and ice crystals expanded and destroyed the cast.

2022-12-12 10.39.13-1.jpg

Luckily this is just a coffee mug but I don't want this to happen to the mask project so I will suspend the slip casting until temperatures return to more positive numbers. I may be able to get back to it next week.

Stay warm and safe everyone. D.

No rush on my end. Here in Texas, we’ll be seeing some colder temperatures (cold for us at least, haha).

My workshop is basically four walls and a roof. Being inside is not much different from being out. So I totally understand where you are coming from.

All the best and happy holidays, mate.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back