Celtic Bio

Bovine13

Hello fellow Hunters. Ive had this bio for awhile and it has been sitting in the corner staring at me glaringly, mocking me. Been hitting the suits a lot lately and been itching to paint something. I havent painted anything in awhile and need to to get the skills up again. This is for PDisc. Hope you like it bro.

This is the way I got it.
DamonsCelticPaint-up001.jpg

Cut out the eyes and did some sanding and dremeling.
DamonsCelticPaint-up003.jpg

I use an automobile primer. Its a fill and sand type so it fills little imperfections nicely.
DamonsCelticPaint-up006.jpg

I started with a hammered silver base.
DamonsCelticPaint-up009.jpg

Hard to see but, theres about five layers of paint of darker silver, bronze, and more silver. Gives it a nice base to weather on.
DamonsCelticPaint-up011.jpg

DamonsCelticPaint-up013.jpg

First layer of weathering. I spray a coat of satin clear before I start the weathering stage. That way if I dont like it I can just wipe it off.
DamonsCelticPaint-up015.jpg

It was too dark so, I went back over it with some silver.
DamonsCelticPaint-up016.jpg

While the second coat of clear was drying, I cut out the lense. I got a motorcycle helmet visor from work.
DamonsCelticPaint-up020.jpg

On to the airbrushing. Darkening the crevases and doing wore damage and blast marks.
DamonsCelticPaint-up018.jpg

DamonsCelticPaint-up021.jpg

DamonsCelticPaint-up022.jpg

Gonna let it dry and cure overnight, then add the lenses in the morning. I will post finished pics in the arsenal section.

Hope you like it bro!

Thanks for looking
Bovine13

:) ..........these are all the emotions I feel right now. Thats really really well done my friend..........A HUGE THANK YOU for taking time out of your hectic schedule to make this beast for me. Always apprieciated my good friend.

Good job man! You must be very busy to let an unpainted Bio collect dust.
With me the Bio's lucky enough to get proper cure time with me waiting with spray cans outside the mold :)

:lol: :lol:

Excellent paintup, the details are amazing!

My bio's off to ya for doing all this great work, its top notch :lol:

---
Ei'luj

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back