casting time?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

pred beginner

wondering how long before the latex should be totally dry? been like 16 hours and only like 75% dry. should it be dry already? thanks jimmy

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

N

NUCKING FUTS

I let mine set for 24hr before I remove it even tho it look like it dried the latex is still soft and you run the rick of it tearing. But if your the weather is like 90 to 100 then sometimes it fully cures in a shorter time this is just my experience everyone is different (y) .

pred beginner

I let mine set for 24hr before I remove it even tho it look like it dried the latex is still soft and you run the rick of it tearing. But if your the weather is like 90 to 100 then sometimes it fully cures in a shorter time this is just my experience everyone is different (y) .

thanks , yeah i have a fan set up blowing on it thinking that may dry it. my first one so not to sure if the fan is a good idea or not but figured couldnt hurt.