Casey Jones Fan Film

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Scareb

Sr Member
I wish casey jones didn't look like he weighed 160 pounds. And what the hell did this bums do to deserve a beating?

Vivek

Master Member
And what the hell did this bums do to deserve a beating?
Watch the movie, you will have the answer to that ;).

It is not a great fan film, but it was damn good effort and a unique spin by focusing on one of the secondary characters from a franchise. Also lot of cool nods to the other characters from the TMNT universe, fans will surely dig it if they stick through it.

Onkelpsycho

Sr Member
Nah, I liked Elias Koteas from TMNT, this Casey is like The Punisher or something... I like the more symathic character...

But the Turtles costume was very nice and I liked the pizza Boxes... :lol

BoozeBeGood

Sr Member
April O'Neil = :love

All in all not bad but I agree that this Casey is a little scawny for such a bad a** character. A lot of WTF moments but it was entertaining...

GeneralFROSTY

Master Member
I could see a Casey Jones movie working if it had the right people involved. It would have to be pretty violent and edgy though - a far departure from what we have seen in the TMNT movies.