Captain Morgan

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Sparticle

I just noticed: The Cap'n in the commercials seems to have a more tailored fit including shoulder pads for that square look. Period coats didn't have shoulder pads, to the best of my knowledge, so I don't use them. You may want to, Rikarus, if you're looking for the look in the Commercial.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Rikarus

Sparticle, coat loooks great mate! and I am not sure about doing shoulder pads or not, I bought them but cant decide.

Quail Chick, most excellent suggestions, I am going to take them and run! WIll put up results, currently re hemming bottom after I tore open to go in and cut out the interliner....the coat was jsut getting to damn heavy!