Captain Marvel

Pretty awesome trailer. I can't get enough of her full costume with helmet look.

Since the recent Funko Pop figure revealed her Kree name to be Vers, I am really curious as to how they are going to establish her having the Captain Marvel title. For some reason I wonder if that name won't be mentioned until the very end of the film.

Pretty awesome trailer. I can't get enough of her full costume with helmet look.

Since the recent Funko Pop figure revealed her Kree name to be Vers, I am really curious as to how they are going to establish her having the Captain Marvel title. For some reason I wonder if that name won't be mentioned until the very end of the film.

I can picture them doing that as an "end of the film" moment too.

If the Kree are heroes, what was the deal with Ronan? Wasn't he Kree? He was always talking about dispensing Kree justice on Xandar. If he was a rogue Kree, why didn't they help fight against him?

Meh, still not feeling it. I'll give it a shot like I do with all of the Marvel films, but this these trailers are just doing nothing for me.

Brie Larson just feels so flat in these clips.

Not being a comic reader, I thought several of the other movies would be awful. Talking racoon WTH, no way. It worked. A movie where the guy can shrink and talk to ants, seriously? C'mon! It also worked. So I'm not going to doubt anything Marvel at this point.

Meh, still not feeling it. I'll give it a shot like I do with all of the Marvel films, but this these trailers are just doing nothing for me.

Brie Larson just feels so flat in these clips.
Dude, me and you like the same stuff and have the same opinions, I bet we would have a good time hanging out.

Brie Larson just looks like she cant, or refuses to act. I know this is just a trailer but she is so "meh" looking, like she is annoyed with everything. She doesnt have any range in these trailers. No charisma. And Im going to be REALLY pissed if she is the one that saves everyone from Thanos instead of Adam Warlock, or something else etc.

She's also supposed to have had her memory and personality screwed with to be a space cop; so she seemes on point for that to me.

Last edited:
Brie Larson just looks like she cant, or refuses to act. I know this is just a trailer but she is so "meh" looking, like she is annoyed with everything. She doesnt have any range in these trailers. No charisma.

I feel the same way. I've never seen anything that she's acted in before, but I'm not impressed. It sounds like she's reading her lines.

Most of the acting in the trailer seems to be while she's still under Kree conditioning. She's said that she went through pretty much the entire range on human emotion for the role, so I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt. That said, there was something off about the trailer. Maybe the music. I hope it's just placeholder and not a preview of her theme, way too generic.

All advanced and highly Intelligent Men love Cats! ;)
I’m sorry. I just can’t resist.

Dr52bDeWsAANXVo.jpg

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back