Fantastic Four Marvel Studios MCU

I see it like how audiences accept that James Bond is played by 7 different guys but understand it supposed to be the same guy regardless of discrepancies in age and time period. Same thing with Dr. Doom. We don't even need to set that up over time, it can just happen in his own series. Doom lives through the 60's to today, and beyond, and doesn't change and it's inexplicable. Perfect. It's his image and personality that endures, not the man.

Last edited:
I see it like how audiences accept that James Bond is played by 7 different guys but understand it supposed to be the same guy regardless of discrepancies in age and time period. Same thing with Dr. Doom. We don't even need to set that up over time, it can just happen in his own series. Doom lives through the 60's to today, and beyond, and doesn't change and it's inexplicable. Perfect. It's his image and personality that endures, not the man.
Which, in essence is explaining it, or setting it up....or as i said originally addressing it. I ilke the idea of it being a series or its own flick tho. If there is as much to him as people are saying in this thread it is needed.

I've read that there are 'clues' in that newest Torch poster. Something to do with the architecture.

Only real speculation I've read is that the F4 'may' have been trapped in another realm, whether that be Quantum or not, IDK.

I’m obliterated by the Siver Surfer news. This was my greatest hope for a Silver Surfer done right on the big screen. It’s ruined now and probably for good. I don’t understand,
And they clearly haven’t leaned a thing.

Maybe if we're lucky they'll recast ALL of the FF characters as female and make it a lighthearted spoof of the other movies that came before it. I bet they could get Kristin Wiig and Melissa McCarthy to play the fire dude and the rock dude. Probably need a nonbinary POC to play Reed Richards though or it won't fit the Disney model. But if they bring in some of the cast from the previous movies as cameos it will make it obvious that it's not actually making fun of the original but is in fact an insightful social commentary. I bet THAT would work and would in no way alienate any fans of the franchise.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back