Captain Jack, Mark 3 costume pics.

That sounds like a lot of fun and I really want to go, but it all depends on how my financial and work situation is by then. I'm trying to get everything situated and squared with everyone, so I can really enjoy the whole month of Halloween...unless something major happens, I will be there. Pirate up! :thumbsup

looks great is that a legit tat?

Thanks man and yeah, tattoo is real, Pirate brand is done with skin illustrator make-up:

tings012.jpg

I love seeing really-well-executed costumes by people with enough resemblance to do it justice. Your Cap'n Jack looks just about PERFECT, Janty. Beautifully done.

Beautiful photos! Great job!

Just thought I'd share my tat also. I got the real life Johnny version instead :D But still people keep asking me if my hubby is Jack. I can't believe some people don't get it.

Thanks all, going from being Batman to Jack has been a much more better experience. :lol Not to mention being able to move better. :)

Great tat acosplaylife4me. I decided to get mine more like the part 1 look, since that is really the only one we see close-up in the movies. With the bird facing away from his body and a slightly different design then the real one Johnny got after the first movie. Next up I'm getting the P brand put on my arm, except it will be done with white tattoo ink, surrounded by shaded blood groove. For the most part it won't be too visible, but will be visible enough to look like a real branding.

The last three years of being Jack has been such a great time in my life and being Jack is such a stress reliever, not to mention all of the great friends I've met...and of coarse the various bonny lasses I've met...especially my lovely girfriend, Monique...so these tattoo's will always remind me of this time of my life:
MeandMo.jpg

Great dedication with the real tattoo and everything. I'm just starting on the Jack Sparrow journey and trying my very hardest not to get too into it for financial reasons.

Thanks mates. I'm picking up my vest from my tailor's today, had her bring in the shoulder area a bit more as it was hanging off my shoulders too much. Now me gear is set. Seems like the upgrades never end, hehehe... but it's all for the love of costuming. ;)

I know what you mean Riso, to have a very high-end costume is not cheap...which is why it took me 3 years to finally get it to where I want it. Slowly, but surely, piece by piece...but in the end, even if you're not totally movie accurate, it's the fun you get out of costuming that counts.

Thanks mate.

Vest fitting finished!! Much, much, much more betta! No more hanging off the shoulders, now it's more snug and shows off the drop shoulder look of the shirt:

tings006.jpg

tings007.jpg

tings002.jpg

Incredible costume! Really its ridiculous...and the fact that you look so much like him just makes it that much better. Best Capn Jack I've ever seen.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back