Captain America: The Winter Soldier Final Battle Suit.

aceofknaves88

Has anyone made the suit that Cap wears at the end of "The Winter Soldier"? The one he steals from the museum? I know it's a modification of the "First Avenger" suit, but I can't recall ever seeing one and it's my favorite movie suit so far.

I can't remember ever seeing one, it's my favourite movie suit too, the changes made it look a lot cooler than the original version he wears in TFA.
I bought a cast from therocketeer's run of the TFA/Smithsonian Helmet, it's a great piece with superb accuracy. I'm tempted to have a crack at the full suit sometime, although I'm not overly confident as my sewing experience is very limited.

Has anyone made the suit that Cap wears at the end of "The Winter Soldier"? The one he steals from the museum? I know it's a modification of the "First Avenger" suit, but I can't recall ever seeing one and it's my favorite movie suit so far.

I did that suit for the opening of The Winter Soldier. It was a lot of fun. I would love to revisit it and do one from scratch now that I have better pics! I always thought it would be fun to have one on a dummy just like the one in the museum with my TFA heater shield. My build thread is below. Good luck if you move forward on your build!

http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=205836

I can't remember ever seeing one, it's my favourite movie suit too, the changes made it look a lot cooler than the original version he wears in TFA.
I bought a cast from therocketeer's run of the TFA/Smithsonian Helmet, it's a great piece with superb accuracy. I'm tempted to have a crack at the full suit sometime, although I'm not overly confident as my sewing experience is very limited.

I'm in the same boat. My sewing skills are very poor. I'd love to have one, though.

- - - Updated - - -

I did that suit for the opening of The Winter Soldier. It was a lot of fun. I would love to revisit it and do one from scratch now that I have better pics! I always thought it would be fun to have one on a dummy just like the one in the museum with my TFA heater shield. My build thread is below. Good luck if you move forward on your build!

http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=205836

Man, that looks REALLY good! That's definitely the one I'd own!

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back