Captain America: The Winter Soldier Final Battle Suit.

Discussion in 'Marvel Costumes and Props' started by aceofknaves88, May 27, 2015.

1. aceofknaves88

aceofknaves88 Active Member

Has anyone made the suit that Cap wears at the end of "The Winter Soldier"? The one he steals from the museum? I know it's a modification of the "First Avenger" suit, but I can't recall ever seeing one and it's my favorite movie suit so far.

2. jimbob1986

jimbob1986 Member

I can't remember ever seeing one, it's my favourite movie suit too, the changes made it look a lot cooler than the original version he wears in TFA.
    I bought a cast from therocketeer's run of the TFA/Smithsonian Helmet, it's a great piece with superb accuracy. I'm tempted to have a crack at the full suit sometime, although I'm not overly confident as my sewing experience is very limited.

3. Psicorp7

Psicorp7 Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

I did that suit for the opening of The Winter Soldier. It was a lot of fun. I would love to revisit it and do one from scratch now that I have better pics! I always thought it would be fun to have one on a dummy just like the one in the museum with my TFA heater shield. My build thread is below. Good luck if you move forward on your build!

http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=205836

4. aceofknaves88

I'm in the same boat. My sewing skills are very poor. I'd love to have one, though.

- - - Updated - - -

Man, that looks REALLY good! That's definitely the one I'd own!

5. Fly4v

Fly4v Sr Member

6. aceofknaves88

Very nice! I'm very in love with that project! Wish I had the skills for that.