Captain America : TFA

I put this RECRUITMENT POSTER SET together from the TFA recruitment station scenes, and a war bond set together after noticing a couple in the movie from the early scenes of The First Avengers - the SKY was off google.. just went well with them
SHIELD Recruitment TFA1.jpg

War Bonds Set TFA.jpg

The Recruitment Station posters were as close as I could get. I traced the original Man The Guns poster and the original was some what different to what was in the movie, which leads me to believe the show designers may have had a hand in updating the old posters for the movie takes n scenes.

I know a couple of the designers have visited the forum and given input in the thread before, so may be they will be able to clarify what work they invested in the Recruitment Posters covering the individual armed forces etc.

Last edited:
I know this thread is quite old but every few months I come up with something new - decided to do the full set of Howling Commando War IDs

I scaled the photo down to place it here as far as I'm aware I'm the only one who made a full set :)

Howling Commandos_Undercover Heroes1_promo.jpg

I have completed every Avengers and SHIELD main character personnel profiles and dossiers now as well...

below is a sample of my Peter Parker Case File, Thor Dossier Cover and A SHIELD ID Card for Peter Parker....

20000102_091157.jpg20000102_091157.jpg

Just updated my set of old SSR Bio sheets. Now they are closer to the ones in the Deleted Scene of Avengers. Well, at least the Carter and Stark ones are.

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8033/8048063621_431971a6ef_b.jpg
SSR Bio Docs Final 1 by DBCooper5, on Flickr

I think they should have left that scene in. They could have shown him in his apartment going over this file after he had spoken to Fury. Then it could have ended with him at the outdoor cafe. It brings more meaning to the scene at the end when the waitress recognizes him during the battle.

If anyone is interested: http://www.therpf.com/f13/avengers-ssr-biography-sheets-162129/#post2504990

Best,
DBCooper

Since time travel is so popular these days, I thought it couldn't hurt to go back and ask if this TFA Camp Lehigh flag .png file is still available somewhere? :-D

Thank you!

Here's a couple more things for everyone.

First the Camp Lehigh Flag. I've left it in black in white to keep file size down because this thing is huge. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!

It measures 41.5" wide by 30" high. .PNG format.

The other picture is mainly for DB. It's a shot someone took of the files that are on display at USC. Nothing amazing but you can make out what it actually says at the bottom of the Stark file and there's a bit more readable info from the 40's files.

-Darxide

Yet another Nice find - I have recently done a clean version, I may rework it and make it weathered, LIKE how they would have probably used binding to tape the seam and edge to the left. Those style manuals are pretty much low quality in most cases now. I think you can draft them up on WIKI and have a sample printed at round 18sud plus shipping from what I remember, though if you go for that option the binding colour does not match so you may need to colour the binding at a later date to make it match the original.

Here are a couple of CA Props I've been working on.

Steve Rogers Certificate of Acceptance forms 4F & 1A.

View attachment 136642

I've included both coloured and plain background versions.

PDF's attached.

Peter

Since there isn't much else to do right now with the quarantining and all, I'm trying to fill out some of my displays with some paper props. Anybody have these they could re-up by any chance?

Greetings folks I have started a version of the SSR Bio Sheets using reference photos from DBCooper I need to find the correct fonts and one know what they are from the reference photo?

I need to adjust the files slightly but I’m getting there.

I found a prop auction catalog with a good image of Steve's sketchbook. This is the largest screenshot I could get of the sketchbook on one page. The image resolution is very high if you want a more detailed image you can piece one together from multiple screenshots. According to the catalog it measures 7 ¾ inches by 6 inches.sketchbook.png

Next I will be working on filling this folder.

View attachment 979714
Captain America Case Study by DBCooper5, on Flickr

I need a lot of docs and pics.
I know I’m way late in finding this. But do you remember where you got that tie closure style office envelope? It’s the right style that I’m trying to find. I might be able to find the screen used colors if I knew what they are called or where to look.

I know I’m way late in finding this. But do you remember where you got that tie closure style office envelope? It’s the right style that I’m trying to find. I might be able to find the screen used colors if I knew what they are called or where to look.
Just a note DBCooper hasent been seen on here since Oct 10, 2018 it happens alot these threads are full of great content with no where to go keep looking on google etc or make a post asking if anyone knows where to get them :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back